length overall (LOA): 15 make / manufacturer: Reinell propulsion type: power year manufactured: 1975
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a sweet boat; I'm sad to see her go. Fast, comfortable, open bow, tri-hull. Needs work. She recently started taking on water through the transom; there is water damage to the transom. My mechanical knowledge is very basic; if I had the skills to fix her I definitely would. If you know how to work on boats then she could be a great project boat for you.
1975 Evinrude 85hp. Previously the motor was running great. After it got water inside we were able to start it but it will not start now. There is no spark and we don't know why.
The trailer is excellent. 1986 Shoreline steel trailer with good tires and a spare.
• The seats are very comfortable and overall in good condition, but the upholstery is starting to tear in some places. The seats lay out flat if you want to take a floating nap or camp out for the night.
• Includes cover and sunshade.
• Registered through 2019
• Quagga mussel fees paid through 2019
• Lake Casitas fees paid through April 2019
• She's Casitas - ready, locked to the trailer, so no need for inspection or quarantine as long as you keep it locked.
• I have original paperwork including catalogs and manuals from 1975.
• I am the third owner. I was told that the first two owners occasionally used it for water skiing and otherwise kept it sheltered. I kept it out on the lake this past year.
• Gas tank is approximately 20 gallons.
• Needs battery and re-wiring.
I am not in a hurry to sell, so there's no point in making any crazy low offers. The trailer alone is worth $1,000. If you know how to work on boats, it's a sweet deal. If you are interested in checking her out, let me know!
CASH ONLY $1,600 OBO
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers