QR Code Link to This Post
1984 CHEOY LEE 41 CRUISER SAILBOAT IN VENTURA, CALIFORNIA
This Cheoy Lee is in a long line designed by yacht designer David Pedrick. This Pedrick-41 is a livable boat.
Pedrick 41 is a world renowned blue water cruiser! The design is a rather high freeboard and a low profile.
The feel and look of real wood is exemplified throughout the cabin as well as on the exterior with partially teak covered decks.
The Salon is spacious with plenty of storage. The Navigators Map table is roomy, next to the stairs facing the cockpit for easy communication.
- Teak wood and holly floor throughout.
- Spacious salon.
- Facing Settees with centerline table.
- Nav Station with map table.
- Forward Cabin has V-Berth with custom made mattress, under-berth storage, bookshelves, dresser, sink & mirror with storage underneath, and hanging locker.
- Aft Cabin has under-berth storage, hanging locker, bookshelves, and custom made mattress.
- Salon settees face the centerline table.
- Head with large shower
- Gas stove/oven, Microwave.
- Top access fridge/freezer, side door also.
- Dual stainless steel sink w/cutting board.
- Ample storage spaces and countertop with access to trash, & storage.
- Spectra Water maker (turns seawater into potable water)
Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top
- Pedestal Helm with Compass & leather wrapped wheel
- Engine controls on steering pedestal
- Perimeter Seating with Under-Seat Storage
Deck & Sail
- Stainless standing rigging
- Bow roller
- Furling gear, headsail
- Spinnaker pole
- 45lb anchor with 300ft chain
- Electric windlass
- Hydronic back stay
- Lazy jacks
- 14 winches
- Monitor Winvane
- Hull and keel all one piece fiberglass
- Cleaned and painted
** A new Re-Conditioned Perkins 50 hp engine
The Cheoy Lee 41 is in great looking condition.
The vessel has been well cared for by the owner
- Monitor Custom Windvane
- Spectra Water maker