RMIS is currently looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic JR .Net Developer with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a small, high-energy development team.
This position will be working on enterprise web applications using cutting edge distributed technologies. Because we are a small team of generalists, you will have the opportunity to work on the entire technology stack (you will not be stuck working on a tiny corner of our application).
This is a full-time position on-site.
• At least 2 years programming experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with MS SQL including writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures
• Basic Windows Server and SQL Server administration skills
• Excellent grasp of OO principles and multi-tier development
• Experience using version control (SVN/TFS/VSS)
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Familiarity with Testing: NUnit / WebDriver
• Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS
• Experience with .NET ORMs
• Experience with WPF, Windows Forms and WebAPI
• Knowledge of JQuery, Angular, CSS, DHTML and grasp of good user interface design
• Basic windows networking and security knowledge
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers