The Project Manager will be responsible for managing technology projects and tasks in order to deliver excellent service to our customers. Responsibilities include communicating with internal and external customers about requested tasks and projects, working with the development teams to estimate time and costs, and scheduling work for the teams.
• Create and manage project plans
• Estimate hours and costs
• Clarify and document new tasks and projects inbound from customers
• Acknowledge new requests, and communicate milestones with customers and management
• Schedule work for the development teams to keep a sustainable pace and meet customer expectations
• Monitor, manage and report on project and task progress
• Assist with testing and documentation if necessary
• 2 or more years of project management experience in an IT or software development environment
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Detail oriented
• Customer focused mindset
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers