Recently evicted a legendary roommate who, in rockstar fashion, trashed her room and skipped town leaving behind a treasure trove of wonders. Today, we will be selling these enigmatic curios for bargain bin prices.
-2 desks: for those days when both your personalities have homework.
- chair: for when you want to feel like a racecar driver, but not leave your house.
- Plague mask and fashion hat: fur those days when a cotton mask just isn't cutting it.
- Dvds: to escape your terrible reality and roommates at the same time.
- Large cage: for containing unruly roommates.
- Large ice chest: for storing leftover unruly roommates.
- D and D Starter Pack: for when you want to be social, but don't know how without a character sheet.
- Hair Transformation Kit: for when you skip town and need a new look to start your best life.
- Anime stuff: for when you want to watch a cartoon but also want to make your mom question if you're okay.
And many more strange gems for you and your friends to discover.
So, if you've ever had a roommate like mine please feel free to come out to Marion Cannon Park Sunday 9/26/21 from 7am-12pm
Paying for the damage caused by having a larger than life roommate can be pretty harrowing.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers