compensation: Salary Pay Range $70,000 - $85,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Training and Development Manager, Corporate Office, Santa Barbara, CA
The Towbes Group, Inc., a premier multifamily property management firm in Santa Barbara has a unique opportunity for an experienced trainer.
The culture at the Towbes Group has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of Building Vibrant Communities. We define best in class working experiences and continue to be recognized and awarded for delivering exceptional customer service. We build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities. Each day our mission propels us to establish a thriving work environment where our teams are engaged and empowered where Team Work truly is a trademark.
This Training and Development Manager will design and deliver innovative learning solutions to enhance organizational effectiveness. This includes but is not limited to online, on-site training, and classroom-based course development, job aids, videos, storyboarding, and internal material to communicate offerings.
• Design and implement training and development needs focused on daily operations, internal and external customer interaction, and coaching leadership
• Support training requirements for all new team members; partner with the HR Department to ensure transition during new team member’s on-boarding experience
• Develop and share new classroom based courses in a logical and easy-to-understand format as needed based on company needs, new industry trends, legal updates, processes and technologies as well as input from company leaders
• Develop and conduct training needs assessments to determine training requirements for new program development
• Work to design and develop teams in areas where they need additional support
• Create testing and evaluation processes
• Maintains awareness of current and best practices and trends in the area of training and organizational development
• Develop, review and communicate training metrics
• Manage the development of new and efficient training methods/ technologies and procedures
• Oversee successful scheduling, and execution of training classes and training requests
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods for in classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops
• Assist with the company’s performance review process, including assessing competencies and capabilities, facilitating the learning and development that map to individual development plans
• Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations
• Assist with the development of strategic plans
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant training and development experience
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
• Strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal, etc.)
• Ability to multitask in an autonomous environment with limited supervision
• Well-established behavioral skills in coaching, listening, and developing others
• Strong work ethic and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
• Experience with Yardi software and property management practices highly desired
Recharge, re-imagine and reinvigorate! If you are a forward thinking champion of developing and motivating professionals, we’d like to meet you.
Do you have a powerful training portfolio of jaw dropping sales and customer service skills; talents in creative resource marketing; new technologies and can go the extra mile with a whole lot of heart? Can you translate your passion into strategies and resources that lead teams to succeed?
If you’re looking for a pace perfect, mindful career that rewards innovation and best in class performance, along the stunning coast of Santa Barbara, this role is for you.
Would you like to be a part of our success? If you’re the one; be creative and let your creative abilities shine. All styles of resumes are welcome.
What you’ll receive….
• Bright and open office environment in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
• Collaborative workspaces with stand and sit electric desks with multiple monitors
• Killer kitchen with state of the art coffee, cappuccino, and espresso machines
• Kombucha on tap!
• Paid parking
• Health, dental, vision
• Competitive compensation
• 401k and liberal company match
• Coastal Housing Partnership membership
A clean DMV record, proof of vehicle insurance, background check and pre-employment drug test will be required.
The Towbes Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Salary Pay Range: $70,000 to $85,000
To apply for this position, please click on the link below: