Licensed and Insured Family Daycare
CA License #566214064
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:15am - 4:15pm
Monkey Business home daycare has been a licensed daycare facility for over 22 yrs. We are a well established facility with over 28 years experience in working with children. Our facility has been licensed by both the military and the state of California.
I started watching children in the the church nursery when I was in Jr high, was a nanny for a wonderful family, worked in a military child development center, and have since been licensed as a family childcare provider for over 22 years. I am a 43 year old mother of 4 (3 girls ages 20 yrs, 17 yrs, 6yrs and a little boy who is 9 yrs).
Working with children has always been a passion of mine. I believe that we not only teach and help children grow but they teach us a thing or two along the way.
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF CLASSES I HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED IN AS WELL AS MODULES I HAVE COMPLETED:
* CPR and First Aid (for over 15 years by the American Red Cross)
* Health and Sanitation
* Food Handlers
* Playground Safety
* Special Needs
* Fire Training
* Illness in Childcare
* Health and Safety
* Department of Defense Child Abuse and Training Programs
* Keeping Children Safe
* Promoting Good Health and Nutrition
* Creating and Using an Environment For Learning
* Promoting Physical Development
* Promoting Cognitive Development
* Building Children's Self Esteem
* Promoting Social Development
* Providing Positive Guidance
* Working with Families
OUR FACILITY OFFERS THE FOLLOWING AND THEN SOME:
* Plenty of Indoor Play Space
* A Very Large Grassy Outdoor Play Area
* Age Appropriate Sanitized Toys and Play Equipment
* Arts and Crafts
* Nutritious Meals and Snacks
* Encourage Imaginative Play
* Very Limited TV Use
* Safe Environment
* Smoke Free Home
* Clean Home
* Background Check Clearance
* Member of Ventura County Resource and Referrals
We accept full time and part time when we have open spaces.
I would be happy to give you more information and set up a time for you to come visit! Letter of reccomendations from previous familys are also available :)
Although I'm not their mother
I care for them each day,
I cuddle, sing and read to them
And watch them as they play.
I see each new accomplishment,
I help them grow and learn.
I understand their language,
I listen with concern.
They come to me for comfort,
And I kiss away their tears.
They proudly show their work to me,
I give the loudest cheers!
No, I 'm not their mother,
But my role is just as strong.
I nurture them and keep them safe,
Though maybe not for long.
I know someday the time will come,
When we will have to part.
But I know each child I cared for,
Is forever in my heart!
~ Author Unknown ~
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers