compensation: 100 K for Identity access mgr/ 150 for Senior DEV-OPS Engineer plus Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Global Corp with 2 opening see below work is at our LA location so you must be able to work in LA
Title: Identity & Access Management officer
If you have at least 2 years of relevant experience in Information Technology with primary focus on administrating tools and support and a good working knowledge of SQL and databases, we would love to hear from you.
As Identity & Access Management Officer, you will be joining a strong team of service professionals at this global organization.
In this role you will be responsible for…
• Identity lifecycle management
• Daily maintenance of the solution on the US scope
• Monitoring (Execution of jobs, imports ...)
• Maintain the US repositories
• Incident Management
• User support
• Creation of new US applications in compliance with the rules and procedures
• Privileged contact for IAM Corp team to follow developments and reassess new needs
Required qualifications include
• BS in computer science with global knowledge of information systems.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Information Technology with primary focus on administrating tools and support.
• Good working knowledge of SQL and databases
• Ability to troubleshoot system failures, identify root cause and fix issues, ensure availability and integrity of the system
• Customer service and quality orientation
• Familiarity with compliance processes
• Understanding of Information Security principles
Preferred but not required
• Knowledge of ServiceNow or equivalent ITSM
• One Year Experience using “One Identity”
• Experience with administrating, implementing and supporting solutions
• ITIL Practitioner
Salary: 90K + 10% annual discretionary bonus
Send resume if you have the criteria in this profile only
TITLE: Infrastructure - Senior Dev-Ops Engineer
SALARY: 150K plus 10% annual discretionary bonus
I am assisting a global client to hire a truly exceptional and talented Senior Dev-Ops Engineer. If you love coding, are fluent in one or more languages including Node.js), Python, Ruby or Java and familiar with development as it relates to Cloud Infrastructure, please read on…
If you would enjoy being a member of a strong infrastructure team for a global organization who think outside of the box and enjoy working with the latest technologies such as AWS, we would like to hear from you.
You will be coding at least 60% of the time in this position and the remaining 40% will be focused on developing tools and automated solutions for our Cloud Infrastructure.
The ideal candidate enjoys and thrives in working with a variety of tools, languages, systems and architectures while building and improving features and the speed and reliability of our core services and systems. You will work with everything from payment systems to the core infrastructure in creating robust and highly scalable software systems that handle high demand.
The organization is pioneering their consumer experience with the convergence of digital and physical environments and as the Senior Dev Ops Engineer, you will be a part of a growing global IT department who is a collaborative, experienced and professional.
The Senior Dev Ops Engineer will be an essential member of Digital Engineering Team and will be responsible for operations and system engineering for the development team. To ensure the organization provides optimal experiences, this person will be skilled at automation, monitoring and scripting that best meet the needs of the organization.
The minimum requirements and skills include:
• You will work as a member of our Infrastructure Team, bringing an experienced and pragmatic security-focused point of view to all projects.
• You will be the nucleus of a cross-functional team to evaluate the organizations security posture and address any threats that may arise.
• You will build systems and tools that help all of Engineering to write and deploy more secure code.
• You will spend at least 60% of your working hours writing code for tools and systems that support the company’s Engineering.
• You will participate in all Infrastructure projects (not just security-related) as be a well-rounded Infrastructure/DevOps generalist.
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Strong in at least one programming language. Node.js), Python, Java or Ruby are great.
• Familiarity with Node.js, or a willingness to learn (don’t worry -- it’s designed to be easy to pick up).
• Passion for security or crypto-related topics. If you like to pen-test in your spare time or you write crypto tools for fun we’d like to hear from you!
• Passion for CI/CD and related topics. If you like to automate everything you are our guy or gal.
• Familiarity with public cloud providers (AWS in particular) is a plus
• Desire to build tools and automation.
• Ability to think creatively and invent new solutions to tough cutting-edge problems.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced cross-functional teams
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the customer experience, this is your chance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers