compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Director of Network Operations and thought leader for the planning, modeling, organization design, and execution of a new wireline service line within SAC. The initial duties are to size the Commissioning & Integration; and Repair & Maintenance opportunity within SAC's footprint, model the fore casted revenue, costs, margin, risk and capital requirements; and develop a market entry plan for existing and future customers. The on-going duties will be P&L responsibility for Network Operations services, building the appropriate internal team and external resources, developing operating standards, supervising the project portfolio, and leveraging SAC resources and supply chain, or developing new resources and supply chain to execute projects and programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Strategic planning including market entry strategy.
• Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions, risks and threats.
• Establish operational processes / process improvement.
• Ensure quality control of all division output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services.
• Set operational and / or performance goals for the department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals.
• Establish and monitor performance reporting systems.
• Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
• Develop organizational structure, build teams, develop great people and teams.
• Ensure division and projects are run profitably, efficiently, and with clear return on investment
• 7+ + years Telecommunications Experience;
• Deep Technical Understanding/Ability;
• Strong Interpersonal and Verbal Communication Skills;
• High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities;
• Microsoft Excel Proficiency;
• Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
Benefits & stock options! Serious inquiries only!
Open interview days are every Tuesday & Thursday. Please email us for address.
We are looking for FULL-TIME employees! No contractors or recruiters please!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers