favorite this postI.T. and Support Representative (Camarillo, CA)hide this posting
compensation: Competitive salary; commensurate with experience and education employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently seeking an experienced I.T. and Support Representative to join our team of professionals in Camarillo, CA (local candidates only).
The I.T. and Support Representative is responsible for supporting our proprietary software. Support is provided for the software, data, and hardware provided to our customers and outside sales personnel.
• Taking phone calls from clients and outside personnel.
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and data related issues.
• Potentially being available for an On-Duty call queue with others in the department during weekends.
• Working with other departments in the call center to resolve customer issues.
• Escalating calls to Tier II support.
• Administrate in house programs (Goldmine, OnTime, Sophos and Backup Exec)
• Other duties as assigned.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• A+, Net+, or MCP certifications are a plus.
• AZURE Experience
• In depth experience with Windows desktop (XP - Win10) and server (2008 - 2012) operating systems.
• Experience with Active Directory:
• Administered DNS and DHCP.
• Configured Group Policy Objects.
• Created user accounts, roles, groups OU's etc.
• Capable of administering VMware vSphere Hypervisor.
• Ability to create and maintain virtual machines.
• Networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience administering a SQL server.
• Ability to create and maintain databases.
• Capable of creating maintenance plans.
• Ability to troubleshoot and replace faulty PC hardware.
• Ability to create scripts that automate common tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to troubleshoot problems. Logical thinking.
• Strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
• Skill in handling customer issues.
• Good interpersonal skills necessary for teamwork.
• Ability to give clear, precise instructions via telephone.
• Ability to follow written instructions.
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written.
We take pride in quality candidates and conduct background checks and employment drug screening. All employees are at-will, meaning that you or the company may terminate our employment relationship at any time, with or without cause.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers