compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local company looking for IT Support Technician!
Join our growing team and you will get a chance to be part of a 15+ year company that is leading in their space and is taking off!
This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop skills, and grow with the company while working on exciting, relevant, and global projects that bring significant value to the company.
Work in high tech industry with highly motivated and focused individuals.
Prospective employees must have experience with the following: Troubleshooting end-user systems' hardware and software:
• Computer Networking, including DHCP and DNS configuration, as well as physical installation of cabling and troubleshooting connections
• Documenting new and existing computer systems and topologies
Prospective employees must have experience in using, configuring, and administrating the following:
• Windows 7/10
• Windows Server 2008 and 2012
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Administrating Microsoft Office 365, including Visio
• VoIP Systems / Softphones
• Networked Printers
Experience with using or administrating any of the following items is a plus
• Enterprise networking equipment, such as Juniper or Cisco network switches
• Server hardware
• Microsoft Exchange Server
• Enterprise Linux
Possession of industry-standard certifications are also a plus, such as:
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Network+
• MCSE (Cloud Platform and Infrastructure)
Qualified candidates should submit their resume.
Open interviews every Tuesday and Thursday. Email us for address.
Benefits & stock options!
DO NOT CONTACT US FOR RECRUITING IR CONTRACT POSITIONS!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers