QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for someone to work as a lab technician in a cosmetic company. You must have experience with working with formulations and compounding.
Job Duties include:
* Must be able to follow a set formula and procedure provided by senior chemists to create finished formulations
* Maintain cleanliness of lab and communicate with Lab Manager and other associates about ongoing needs and priorities in lab
* Set up, clean up and take down, also helping with lab maintenance; cleaning and restocking of supplies
* Clean/Filling/Labeling/Packaging finished products
* Learn all aspects of manufacturing according to lab protocols, SOP's
* Follow through and complete lab assignments with accuracy and within time schedule
* Assist in any other various lab activities like stability testing (pH, temperature, viscosity, uv-vis, color, odor, fragrance)
If interested please call Jack Bartels at (805)604-3011 or email your resume to email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.