Hiring a CSR for a Laboratory.
The Customer Service Representative role is responsible for providing support for various functions throughout the Company across various departments (Sales, QA, Operations, Finance and Laboratory). The position processes a multitude of tasks such as the handling of information from Clients and Sales as well as Laboratory personnel, performing various clerical functions as well as being an effective communicator.
• Respond to online customer requests with appropriate information
• Collaborate with Sales, QA, Operations, and/or Laboratory to provide solutions
• Provide technical sales support to small and medium sized clients
• Support Food Safety and Agronomy Sales teams by helping create new clients and contracts
• Process a high volume of calls from customers
• File and manage customer claims
• Help maintain and update sales database
• Assist Clients with “Chain of Custody” forms, account login info and other basic requests
• Provide reports and results to Clients when requested
• General ability to analyze requests and identify solutions
• BS or similar in Scientific field of study – MUST HAVE
• 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role preferred but not required
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Bilingual preferred. English and Spanish.
• The right candidate will be a dynamic individual comfortable with working in a results-driven and fast-paced environment.
• We expect the right candidate to be eager to learn, as well as very organized and detail oriented.
• Work well in a team-oriented environment while maintaining high professional standards for personal independent work.
• Take direction well and contribute constructively.
• Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills (including MS Excel)
Please send resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers