Avantor/NuSil Technology is a global leader in high grade medical and engineered silicones that we develop for the most extreme environments, from deep inside the human body to the harsh conditions of outer space. We bring solutions to industrial and consumer companies that help support, sustain and improve everyday life. We engineer a multitude of high-performance resins, silicones and other advanced materials that meet the specific end-use and manufacturing requirements of our customers.
PURPOSE: The Sr. Chemist reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor or designate. Under minimal supervision, assists with analytical lot release testing, test method development, technical writing and verification/validation activities; prepares written technical reports and proposals for management review.
• Instrumental analysis (GC, GPC, ICP-OES) and wet chemistry
• Coordinates design transfer activities (feasibility reviews, design reviews, post production product reviews)
• Coordinates Design and Development verification and validation activities
• Generates and/or reviews Validation Master Plans and associated validation protocols
• Generates and/or reviews Installation, Operation, and Process Qualification documentation for testing instrumentation
• Interfaces with various NuSil departments
• Works closely with Research and Development, Manufacturing and Engineering departments to implement and review process design
• Must be regular and punctual in attendance
• Responsible for maintaining quality within the scope of the job description.
Train and oversee daily duties of design transfer and technical writing staff
Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry and 3+ years industry experience.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
NuSil Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities