employment type: Partime, Weekends
Valid California ID
Valid Social Security Card
Valid Guard card
Prior Security Experience
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet applicable state licensing and permit requirements for security work.
Interviews Monday through Thursday 10 am to 2 pm Please call Denis Doucette at 805-659-2199
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities