Chatsworth Area Building Materials LP is looking for a responsible and safe Class A Driver/Stocker. Local driving; must have good MVR driving record; excellent hourly pay and benefits.
A Class A driver is responsible for the delivering, unloading and setting off of building materials to satisfy the customer's needs. In the course of a normal business day, a driver might be asked to perform tasks that can be physically demanding. Drivers will be required to possess and maintain a Class A driver's license along with other certifications such as forklift certification.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Deliver building materials in a timely and safe manner.
• Drivers are responsible for the safe and professional operation of WBMC equipment and stocking operations
.• Must be able to work alone or in a team environment when delivering at stock sites, and have the ability to calmly and effectively problem solve in both settings.
• All drivers are responsible for the loading and unloading of equipment needed for different jobs.
• All drivers are required to wear and maintain PPE while on jobsite and as required in the yard.
• Perform pre-inspection and post-inspection on all equipment and vehicles needed to complete the tasks.
• Perform other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Drivers required to possess and maintain a Class A driver's license along with other certifications such as forklift certification.
Must be able to work all hours as demands dictate which includes evening, early morning, and weekends.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers