Entertainment Earth is seeking an entry-level software developer to join a dynamic and innovative development team. Qualified candidates will be expected to develop using C#, ASP.NET MVC, and SQL Server.
Responsibilities include designing and coding web applications and modules that interact with middleware infrastructure, SQL Server, and API/Web Service applications. He/she will work closely with the project management team for gathering, organizing, and drafting technical and functional specifications. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop skills while working on projects that are of significant value to the company.
Can You and Will You?
• The Software Developer I will communicate with the project management team ensuring deliverables are meeting goals. Upon completion of a project, the Software Developer I will need to ensure all details of the project are satisfied and all bugs and revisions are completed before implementation.
• Candidates will be expected to learn and apply standards and best practices within the discipline of Software Development with the guidance of management.
• Exceptional accountability, follow-up, and attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to relate to team members, and build professional relationships.
• Excellent written communication and ability to produce professional documents.
• Proficiency with organizational skills.
Do You Have?
• One year of experience with C#, Java, or other object-oriented programming languages.
• Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field, or equivalent skills and experience.
• Previous experience working at an e-commerce, distributor, or manufacturing company.
• Experience auditing/testing business processes.
• Experience with JIRA or Team Foundation Server.
• Agile project management experience.
Email us your cover letter and resume. Please mark the subject header "Software Developer I" - (your name)"
Time for the Perks!
Our company promotes a casual but professional atmosphere and amenities, including
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• 401K with company matching
• Profit sharing
• Laundry service
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Educational reimbursement
• Movie days, and a number of other fun things
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers